We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Datagrid Edit

Hi I have used an example from the FAQs to select the entire row when a single cell in the row is selected (inheriting from textboxcolumn) I am also using the following statement to display the value in a textbox tBox.Text =datagrid[datagrid.CurrentCell.RowNumber,4].ToString(); but the textbox is becoming readonly how do i modify this to allow the datagrid to take a value from the text box and insert it into a certain cell thanks for your help

1 Reply

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team May 22, 2002 02:56 PM UTC

In the sample from the FAQ, I dropped a button and a textbox on the form. Then add this button handler. The code took the contents of the textbox and place then into the datagrid at 2,1. private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.dataGrid1[2, 1] = this.textBox1.Text; } So, in your case, are the changes not showing in the datagrid? Or, are they showing in the datagrid, but are not getting back to your dataset?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon