We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GGC Column Header Sorting

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28763 May 10,2005 10:07 AM May 10,2005 02:33 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Nietzsche
Asked On May 10, 2005 10:07 AM

I have a GGC grid. When i click on the column header to sort the grid by that column there is a problem with the vertical scrolling: infact, the current row disappears beyond the bottom boundaries of the window. How can I scroll grid at current select record ? (I don''t know new row index after sort) Thanks of everything

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 10, 2005 02:33 PM

Hi Nietzsche, you can call grid.TableControl.ScrollInView(element); element could be grid.Table.CurrentElement in your case. Stefan >I have a GGC grid. When i click on the column header to sort the grid by that column there is a problem with the vertical scrolling: infact, the current row disappears beyond the bottom boundaries of the window. > >How can I scroll grid at current select record ? (I don''t know new row index after sort) > >Thanks of everything

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;