We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unselect cell in MonthCalendarAdv

Hi, Is there a way of unselecting a cell programmatically (I''m having multiselect on) and thus removing the date from the SelectedDates array and unselect it in the UI? (In my code I have a listview that is filled with dates as I select them in the calendar. When I click on a date in the list the calendar should update and not thow that date selected) Thanks, Linda

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 9, 2005 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Linda, Currently there is no way to programmatically unselect a cell in MonthCalendarAdv. There is an open Defect regarding this (Defect #297). However, there is a way to add this functionality yourself if you have a source subscription and are willing to modify the code yourself. If you''re interested in that, please create a Direct-Trac incident and I''ll explain how to go about it. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc. P.S. MonthCalendarAdv is a part of the Editor package of Tools, not Edit.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon