We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Drop Range

I am dragging rows of records from databoundgrid to databoundgrid and firing the dragdrop event to run some updates. I would like to have the whole grid to be outlined instead of a row or cell for the dropshadow. I am not actually transfering any data. Also on the originating grid I would like to be able to click on any part of a row to get the drag cursor instead of just the button.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 8, 2005 01:00 AM UTC

Here is a little sample that I think does something similar to what you described. It uses a derived class so make sure you build the project beofre you try to open the form in the designer. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GDBG_DND_678c2cee.zip It turns off the default D&D support and handles the drag and drop so you can cusotmize the behavior. It specifically does not allow a drop on the source grid, but you can change that is you need it.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon