We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

check-uncheck syncfussion CheckBoxAdv control

Hi, I have a problem using the syncfussion CheckBoxAdv control. In a form with several validation rules (for example error if the field is empty) there''s a CheckBoxAdv control that doesn''t have to accept changes while an error is unresolved (so, all the validations are OK). I programmed that in the CheckBoxAdv Click event, however doesn''t work. I tried with a windows standar checkbox (programming the Click event too) and in that case if there''s an unresolved validation, the checkbox doesn''t change the value (checked-unchecked) that''s correct but the CheckBoxAdv allows the check-uncheck. You can prove it on the example attached. Do you know if this is a syncfussion bug? or How can I do to make the CheckBoxAdv works? Thank you Abel WindowsApplication1_8332.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 6, 2005 03:27 PM UTC

Hi Abel, Please try setting both the Click and DoubleClick events to use the CheckBoxAdv1_Click method. This should prevent the CheckState from changing while the TextBox is empty. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 10, 2005 07:40 AM UTC

Hi Gregory, thank you very much... but it is not working correctly: if you do click on the checkbox''s text it works, but if you do click on checkbox does not work... I am using version syncfussion 3.0.1.0 WindowsApplication1_6112.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 10, 2005 09:43 PM UTC

Hi Abel, Thanks for the update. Try handling the CheckBoxAdv''s MouseUp event instead as shown below : private void checkBoxAdv1_MouseUp(object sender, System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs e) { if( errorProvider1.GetError( this.textBox1 ).Trim() != "" ) { this.checkBoxAdv1.BoolValue = !this.checkBoxAdv1.BoolValue; } } Please refer to the test sample attached here that illustrates this and let me know if this works for you. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 11, 2005 08:08 AM UTC

Ok, thank you very much. Now it works fine...

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon