We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can I remove the selection of row ?

I wouldn''t like to have any selection on grid. How can I do that ? Thank you very much

3 Replies

EL Eric Luk May 6, 2005 09:34 AM UTC

Hi David, You may try adding this row : grid.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; Thx! Eric

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2005 09:50 AM UTC

I did it, but It can''t remove the selection. I don''t know why. ( I used event Currentcell_activating) Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2005 10:16 AM UTC

If you set grid.AllowSelection = none in Form.Load (and do not have ListBoxSelectionMode set to something other than none), your user should never be able to select anything. So, no selection will be need to be removed. In general, to clear all selections, you call grid.Selections.Clear(). But if ListBoxSelectionMode is set to something other than none, the grid may reselect the row after it is cleared or whenever you user clicks another cell. If you have ListBoxSelectionMode set to something other than None, then you will have something problem trying to not have a selected row. Setting this property indicated you always want to see a whole row selected when the user clicks on the grid.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon