We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How can I remove the selection of row ?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28661 May 6,2005 05:07 AM May 7,2005 06:16 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 6, 2005 05:07 AM

I wouldn''t like to have any selection on grid. How can I do that ? Thank you very much

Eric Luk
Replied On May 6, 2005 05:34 AM

Hi David, You may try adding this row : grid.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; Thx! Eric

Replied On May 7, 2005 05:50 AM

I did it, but It can''t remove the selection. I don''t know why. ( I used event Currentcell_activating) Thanks

Replied On May 7, 2005 06:16 AM

If you set grid.AllowSelection = none in Form.Load (and do not have ListBoxSelectionMode set to something other than none), your user should never be able to select anything. So, no selection will be need to be removed. In general, to clear all selections, you call grid.Selections.Clear(). But if ListBoxSelectionMode is set to something other than none, the grid may reselect the row after it is cleared or whenever you user clicks another cell. If you have ListBoxSelectionMode set to something other than None, then you will have something problem trying to not have a selected row. Setting this property indicated you always want to see a whole row selected when the user clicks on the grid.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;