We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Hiding or disabling a scrollbar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28630 May 5,2005 02:01 PM May 5,2005 03:03 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 5, 2005 02:01 PM

Anyone know how to disable a scrollbar and keep it from being displayed for a gridcontrol? I do not want the horizontal scrollbar to be drawn.

Replied On May 5, 2005 02:32 PM

try setting: this.gridControl1.HScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Disabled;

Replied On May 5, 2005 03:03 PM

That is correct, and I now have my answer. However, what threw me off and led me to asking the question is that the following line: this.gridControl1.HScrollBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScrollbarMode.Disabled; must be called after: this.Controls.Add(this.gridControl1); When you set the HScrollBehavior in the designer to be disabled, it won''t disable the scrollbar since the designer generated code disables the scrollbar before it adds the grid control. I''m sure you now understand why I was asking such a simple question.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;