We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupBar scrolling speed

I am using the integrated scrolling control of the GroupBar. Does anybody know how to make group view move faster when responding to up/down arrow clicks. If I inherit the GroupBar control into my own I get access to the protected tmrScrolling object but setting its interval does not seem to have any effect. Thanks, Adi

3 Replies

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team February 18, 2003 01:48 PM UTC

Hi Adi, The Interval for the GroupView control's tmrScrolling timer gets set within the GroupView.DoScroll(bool bscrllup, bool bsettimer) protected method. If you currently have the source version of Essential Tools, then override this method in your derived GroupView class, copy/paste the base implementation, and provide a smaller value for the tmrScrolling.Interval property. I have filed a QA report, and in future versions of Essential Tools, we will make the timer interval a directly assignable value. Prakash Syncfusion

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2003 01:40 PM UTC

Have this been fixed in 1.6.1.0?

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team October 10, 2003 07:31 PM UTC

Hi Ankur, No this issue has not been fixed yet. I have notified the Essential Tools team and I will update this posting as soon as I hear from them. Regards, Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon