Steps to reproduce using 126.96.36.199 (!) :
1. open project ''SampleGridGroupingBug''
2. open Form1 in VS designer
3. navigate in property page to tabledescriptor-visiblecolumns
4. remove id and date column
5. build and run solution
All visiblecolumns are removed. The visiblecolumns property is reset to the previous (all columns) state. In version 188.8.131.52 this problem is solved.
Second example using 184.108.40.206 (!) :
1. open project ''SampleGridGrouping''
2. build and run project
3. insert text in first cell (ex. test)
4. click on header cell (employee)
The application crashes. I really thought that the controls would be less bugy in the newest version.