We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DateTimePickerAdv as a cell in a grid

Hello, I am using Syncfusion 3.2.1.0 and the tool DateTimePickerAdv as a GridDataCell in my grids. When I have a cell of this type selected (not editing) and the user hit a key (0..3), I want to enter the edition mode and directly set the first field of the DateTimePickerAdv to the value of the key that was just pressed. if I use the following code in my cell renderer, sometimes my application hangs... //handle initial keystroke on inactive cell, passing it to the datetimepicker protected override void OnKeyPress(System.Windows.Forms.KeyPressEventArgs e) { if(!dateTimePicker.Focused) { dateTimePicker.Focus(); SendKeys.Send(new string(e.KeyChar, 1)); } base.OnKeyPress(e); } How can I do that properly? Thanks in advance for your help. Sebastien

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 2, 2005 04:08 PM UTC

I tried to see this problem in this sample, but could not. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/9570_CS_aef90d0c.zip If you see the problem in this, can you list the steps you did to see it?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon