We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

an exception - Please have a look.

I have implemented custom CellModel (using an example from syncfusion) a long time ago. I was playing around with the GridControl, in which the new CellModel is hosted. Playing around means.. right clicking and double clicking frequently. When I saw the application log, it was showing this exception. Please comment on it. Is their any workaround for it. ----------------------- System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelFloatingCells.CanFloatCell (GridCellModelBase cellModel, Int32 rowIndex, Int32 colIndex, GridStyleInfo style, GridQueryFloatCell query) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelFloatingCells.FloatCell(Int32 rowIndex, Int32 colIndex, GridRangeInfo& boundsInfo) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelFloatingCells.EvalDelayedFloatCells (GridRangeInfo range, GridRangeInfo& boundsInfo) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelFloatingCells.EvaluateFloatingCells (GridRangeInfo range, GridRangeInfo& boundsInfo) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelFloatingCells.EvaluateFloatingCells (GridRangeInfo range) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.set_GridBounds(Rectangle value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.DrawGrid(Graphics g, Rectangle bounds, Boolean drawCurrentCell) at XTreme.BO.GUI.GridInCellRenderer.OnDraw(Graphics g, Rectangle clientRectangle, Int32 rowIndex, Int32 colIndex, GridStyleInfo style) ------------------------------------ I am using Syncfusion 1.6.1.8

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 2, 2005 03:15 PM UTC

I searched both our forums and our Direct Trac database to see if anyone else has reported a callstack that included Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelFloatingCells.CanFloatCell, and could not find any hits on the method. If you are not using floating cells, then you can try explicitly setting Me.grid.FloatCellsMode = GridFloatCellsMode.None to see if that affects this problem. If you own our source code, you can use teh Assembly Manager to build debug versions of our libraries so you can step into our code to see exactly what is null in that method.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon