We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Sorting in GridControl

I am newcomer to Essentiel Datagrid and I why it doesn''t seem to be possible to sort af GridControl... Can it be done and how? I am mainly using the GridControl for prototyping and need to show the customer that all colums can be sorted - the final app will be made using DataBoundGrid..

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2005 09:58 PM UTC

Hi Rasmus, the sample in \Windows\Grid.Windows\samples\Quick Start\GridControlSort demonstrates sorting with a regular grid control. With a GridDataBoundGrid the grid will do sorting automatically by calling the underlying datasources IBindingList.Sort method when you double-click a header. Stefan >I am newcomer to Essentiel Datagrid and I why it doesn''t seem to be possible to sort af GridControl... Can it be done and how? >I am mainly using the GridControl for prototyping and need to show the customer that all colums can be sorted - the final app will be made using DataBoundGrid..

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon