We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

copy paste ghost number

In the attached sample we cant figure out why this mysterious GHOST number shows up after a paste. type in a 5 in cell 1,1 and then hit ctrl-c. then click the col1 header cell and hit ctrl-v. Notice it fills the whole col1 with 5''s. Now especially notice cell 1,1 has a 5 in it. now if you click cell 1,1 notice it changes to 55. what it seems to be doing is the cell u copy from and then paste back in to, it seems to put the same value on top of the value that was already there. so now if you move off and back on its gone. it only happens once and only the first time. any ideas why this is happening? i will email a sample

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2005 12:38 PM UTC

Hey i sent the file to you via email but put the wrong forumn number in the email on this one so I have just emailed it to you again. Thanks

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 2, 2005 03:05 PM UTC

I cannot see this behavior in your sample using version 3.2.1.0. Can you?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 2, 2005 04:21 PM UTC

I dont have 3210 loaded anymore. That one problem i asked you about with the original text box is a show stopper for us that wont allow us to go to 3210 until its fixed. I''ve already unloaded it from my machine. I was using 3110. Can you try it with that and see if you see the same behavior then we can assume its been fixed in the new version??

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 2, 2005 04:55 PM UTC

I do not have easy access to 3110, but I can see the problem using 3010 which I do have installed.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 2, 2005 06:31 PM UTC

Cool so that sounds as if its fixed in 3210. We will get it once they fix our other issue. Thanks again

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon