We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Docking problem

Hi Again, I am having trouble with changeing the treeview in the code posted and the listbox and the textview with diffrent controls, All I need to do is replace the docked controls (Treeview, Listbox, and Textbox) with docked TreeviewAdv on the left side of the form and a xptoolbar docked on the right side of the form and a listview docked at the bottom of the form. So basically place a docked TreeViewAdv instead of the docked List place a docked XpToolBar instead of the docked TreeView place a docked Listview instead of the docked Textbox I hope you can help? Thanks Ben VB_4766.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2005 02:59 PM UTC

Why can''t you do this yourself using the designer?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2005 08:16 PM UTC

Hi Ben, The designer should allow you to do all of these things. Simply add the controls you want to the Form and then set the extended property Enable Docking on dockingManager1 for the Controls. You can then drag the controls to the desired position. Alternatively, you can dock the controls with the DockControl method, as demonstrated by the following code snippet: this.dockingManager1.DockControl(this.xpToolbar1, this, DockingStyle.Right, 50); Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon