We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ToolTip and HelpText in TreeViewAdv close PopupControlContainer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

28230 Apr 27,2005 10:26 AM Jun 28,2005 12:16 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Carsten Zeumer
Asked On April 27, 2005 10:26 AM

Hi, I have a PopupControlContainer that hosts a TreeViewAdv. Everything works fine until a node is only partitally visible and the ToolTip is shown. The ToolTip get the focus and the PopupControlContainer closes. Any way to prevent this behaviour? I could live with complete disabled ToolTips (better than non working popup). Regards, Carsten

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 28, 2005 12:01 PM

Hi Carsten, Please try setting the PopupControlContainer as the parent for the TooltipControl in its BeforePopup event handler as follows: this.popupControlContainer1.CurrentPopupChild = this.treeViewAdv1.ToolTipControl; this.treeViewAdv1.ToolTipControl.PopupParent = this.popupControlContainer1; Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

mike aerni
Replied On June 28, 2005 12:16 PM

i''m having same problem. fix works only when tooltip is shown for the first partially hidden node. when mouse over any node after, popupcontrolcontainer disappears.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;