We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataBoundGrid and ComboBox

I have a question/problem. Heres the scenario. I have a grid and a control pane if you will on a form. There are some radio buttons on the pane. These radio buttons need to change by the changing of a combo box cell on the grid. Problem is that when I use the CurrentCellCloseDropDown or the CurrentCellChanged it reports the old value of the cell. Heres the code I used to access it: private void dataGrid_CurrentCellChanged(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { this.buttonApply.Enabled = true; // Current Cell GridCurrentCell cc = this.dataGrid.CurrentCell; if ( cc.ColIndex == sIndex ) { // Get Value System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine(dataGrid.DataBoundGridModel[cc.RowIndex, sIndex].CellValue); } } forgive the debug statements, Im using those to try to figure out a solution to this. But the method I use to get the value is in the debug statement following the // Get Value comment. Thanks for the help, it is appreciated.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2005 01:37 AM UTC

Hi Trevor, You can get the new value from the current cell''s renderer. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlValue Best regards, Jay N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon