We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem reading file

This file was retrieved from an internet university site, and causes fatal problems. 1) Upon Open, I see internal faults when coming across "Courier" (faults just slow things down) 2) After iterating through the named ranges, my program then tries to iterate through the Cells (foreach IRange ecell in wk.Cells), but hangs on that loop initialization line. If I open the file in Excel and kill all the (seemingly unused) named ranges (Excel menus Insert-Name-Define), then my program appears to get over the problem. So I figured that ExcelRW may be getting tripped up over those. Thanks, Greg AvAnDamageHG_7686.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 3, 2005 03:14 PM UTC

Hi Greg, Thaks for uploading the file. I was able to see the problem and have created a bug report with the development team (#286]. We will fix this issue and make a patch available soon [usually within two weeks]. Thanks, Stephen.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon