We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Date axis

1. Hi, I want to make a chart with a datetime x-axis and ChartDateTimeIntervalType.Months. I would like the chart to select the first in each month for the lables. Instead, the chart seems to add thirty days between the lables, making the label day change according to the month lengts. Is there a solution for this? 2. How can I make the x-lables appear rotated.

3 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 25, 2005 08:05 PM UTC

Hi, 1. Problem with Month intervals: Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. This is a open issue I have submitted this issue to our development team. We will address it at the earliest. 2. You can rotate the X axis labels using the code this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelRotate = true; this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelRotateAngle = 270; Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

RA rachakonda December 14, 2005 03:56 PM UTC

Hi Davis, My label lengh is around 35 characters and would like to display Angle as 45. I am using the below code. ================================================= this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelRotate = true; this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelRotateAngle =45; ================================================= The end one or two labels are not displaying properly. Is there any property need to be changed? Thanks, rachakonda >1. Hi, I want to make a chart with a datetime x-axis and ChartDateTimeIntervalType.Months. I would like the chart to select the first in each month for the lables. Instead, the chart seems to add thirty days between the lables, making the label day change according to the month lengts. Is there a solution for this? > >2. How can I make the x-lables appear rotated. >

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 01:46 PM UTC

Hi, To display the end labels you can go for adjusting the ChartAreaMargins. The following code illustrates this: this.chartControl1.ChartAreaMargins.Right = value; This will make the ChartArea to be deduced by the specified value from the ChartArea''s representation rectangle. Please let me know if this helps you. Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon