We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Development question

I am currently deciding whether to make my own edit control or use a premade one. I have come up with very demanding specs, some of which nobody has ever implemented (that I know about). They are available here: http://labreuer.caltech.edu/codeedit.htm My question is this: how actively to you develop your Edit control? I would consider using it if you actively develop and support your users, but if you do not... I have several small problems with your edit control (specifically, the intellisense). I will elaborate depending on what the answer to my above question is.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2005 04:35 PM UTC

Hi Luke, Thanks for the specifications document. Almost all the features in section (I) and most of the features in (II) can be achieved using our present EditControl (in some cases with some minimal code changes). The EditControl is presently undergoing active development and we are willing to prioritize any bug fixes/missing features that you may need. Also, we have an excellent support team and will try our very best to assist you. Please let us know in detail about the issues that you have in the intellisense feature. I would appreciate if you could create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon