We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Ver 3.2 - Security

Hi, As I have understood from the previous conversation about licencing which involve unmanaged code, I supppose the security policy will change also This : Syncfusion''s AssemblyInfo [assembly:SecurityPermissionAttribute(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum, UnmanagedCode=true)] The last should be change . I suppose it is true because of lisencing. Not for other reasons ? Regards Stefan

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 22, 2005 08:19 PM UTC

Hi Stefan_t, the moment you override Control.CreateParams, Control.WndProc or Control message handlers you need SecurityPermission.UnmanagedCode=true. If you go beyond the standard sets of features supplied by Windows.Forms.Control you will need both FullTrust and UnmanagedCode permission. A lot of our controls override WndProc. Stefan Hoenig >Hi, > >As I have understood from the previous >conversation about licencing which >involve unmanaged code, >I supppose the security policy will change also >This : > >Syncfusion''s AssemblyInfo > >[assembly:SecurityPermissionAttribute(SecurityAction.RequestMinimum, UnmanagedCode=true)] > >The last should be change . >I suppose it is true because of lisencing. Not for other reasons ? > >Regards > >Stefan >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 23, 2005 06:56 AM UTC

Yes, you are right , this is unavoidable. By the way I got an error from assembly manager. In my laptop the performance counters by accident were disabled or corrupted and assembly manager threw an exception System.InvalidOperationException: Process performance counter is disabled, so the requested operation cannot be performed. at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetProcessInfos(PerformanceCounterLib library) at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetProcessInfos(String machineName, Boolean isRemoteMachine) at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.GetProcessInfos(String machineName) at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcesses(String machineName) at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.IsDevEnvRunning() at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.Main(String[] args) Regards

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon