We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ExcelRW unable to open a protected workbook.

Hi, I want to read an excel file. However, the method ExcelUtils.Open(filename) generate an excption when the excel workbook is protected. The exception message is {"\rParameter name: length\rActual value was 3." }. I use the Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base dll version number 3.0.1.0. You''ll find attached an example of protected workbook (test is the password to unprotect it) Regards, Kina protected_Book_6425.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2005 06:29 PM UTC

Hi Kina, Please refer to this forum post http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=27870 Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, >I want to read an excel file. However, the method ExcelUtils.Open(filename) generate an excption when the excel workbook is protected. The exception message is {"\rParameter name: length\rActual value was 3." }. >I use the Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base dll version number 3.0.1.0. You''ll find attached an example of protected workbook (test is the password to unprotect it) > >Regards, > >Kina > >protected_Book_6425.zip > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon