We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Original Tex Box..version 3.2 grid

I had a problem with the original text box from 3110 of the grid and it was suppose to be fixed in this new version and it even said it was in the release notes but it appears as if it still isnt. In the same sample i sent you for grid forum#27769, if you type a lower case "x" in cell 1,1 and then move off you will notice that the "x" disappears. in v3110 it would stay but then when you went to check it in validation it would of lowercased it even though you told the cell to uppercase it. It would only do this on the first x and if you typed another then it would be fine. Now it wont take anything but an uppercase X. It should take any X you enter lower or upper and upper it automatically for you. I dont think this got fixed right. Phil

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 18, 2005 07:17 PM UTC

This is not working properly. It should hit your validating code. I will add it to our defect database so we can get it corrected.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 4, 2005 01:40 PM UTC

Where does this issue stand? Is there a fix release?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 4, 2005 02:27 PM UTC

You can check the status of open issues yourself by browsing our Open Issue database. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=231&catId=90 This problem did not get addressed in the 3.2.1.0 release.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon