We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Combobox/GridListControl

Hi i am working on a Project with a Databoundgridcontrol containing a Couple of Columns. The first Column has a "Combobox"-Celltype and the second has a "GridListControl"-Celltype. Both of them are showing only 6 rows while dropped down. The GridListControl show's the Header-Row plus 5 Datarows and the Combobox shows 6 Datarows. How can i change the Number of Rows to be displayed in the Drop-Down-List? I tryed to figure it out by checking then Samples shipped with the Grid. I realized that even in those Samples the Combobox and the GridListControl are showing only 6 Rows! Thanks for any Hint! Renzo

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 12, 2003 11:26 PM UTC

Use the following code: GridComboBoxCellRenderer cr = grid.CellRenderers[ ComboBox"] as GridComboBoxCellRenderer; ((GridComboBoxListBoxPart)cr.ListBoxPart).DropDownRows = nItems; GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer cr = grid.CellRenderers[ GridListControl"] as GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer; ((GridDropDownGridListControlPart)cr.ListControlPart).DropDownRows = nItems; nItems is the number of dropdown rows you want to be visible. Stefan

RB Renzo Bauen February 13, 2003 08:50 PM UTC

Thanks, this works fine! Renzo

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon