We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG row selections.

I have a GDBG with the with ListBoxSelectionMode set to NONE so I can select and move columns around. For one reason or the other I would like to select and high light selected rows as well. To do that I implemented following code: private void Grid_CurrentCellActivating(object sender, GridCurrentCellActivatingEventArgs e) { if( e.ColIndex != 0 ) { GridRangeInfo range; range = GridRangeInfo.Row( e.RowIndex ); this.Grid.Selections.Add(range); } e.ColIndex = 0; } and it works but I need to stay within the selected cell since I have many editable cell within the grid. e.ColIndex = 0 call resets the cell selection but keeps the row selection. If I remove that call my selected cell stays active ( obviously ) but the row selection is cleared. Is there a way to implement what I''m after?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 15, 2005 01:04 AM UTC

Take a look at the \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\HighlightCurrentRow sample and see if that does what you need.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon