We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Publishing a Table in the Middle of a Page

Hi, Here is a problem I encountered: When I try to publish a table in the middle of a page (instead of on top of a page), the table appears at the right location, BUT it always draws the top border to the top of the page. Any clue? Thanks. Here is my code: table.Style.BorderColors.All = Color.Black; table.Style.BordersWidth.All = 1; table.PageBreakBehaviour=AutoBreakBehaviour.None; //... // publish table 2" below the top of page table.Publish(new Point(0, 144), _page); // But the table top border extends all the way to top of page!

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2005 03:25 PM UTC

Hi Sigmud, Could you please let me know the version of Essential PDF that you are using?. I tested with version 3.2 beta but could not see the problem. Please clarify. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, > >Here is a problem I encountered: When I try to publish a table in the middle of a page (instead of on top of a page), the table appears at the right location, BUT it always draws the top border to the top of the page. Any clue? Thanks. > >Here is my code: > >table.Style.BorderColors.All = Color.Black; >table.Style.BordersWidth.All = 1; >table.PageBreakBehaviour=AutoBreakBehaviour.None; >//... > >// publish table 2" below the top of page >table.Publish(new Point(0, 144), _page); >// But the table top border extends all the way to top of page!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2005 03:44 PM UTC

Hi Sigmund, Please ignore my previous response. I can see the problem. We will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi Sigmud, > >Could you please let me know the version of Essential PDF that you are using?. I tested with version 3.2 beta but could not see the problem. Please clarify. > >Thanks, > >Stephen. > >>Hi, >> >>Here is a problem I encountered: When I try to publish a table in the middle of a page (instead of on top of a page), the table appears at the right location, BUT it always draws the top border to the top of the page. Any clue? Thanks. >> >>Here is my code: >> >>table.Style.BorderColors.All = Color.Black; >>table.Style.BordersWidth.All = 1; >>table.PageBreakBehaviour=AutoBreakBehaviour.None; >>//... >> >>// publish table 2" below the top of page >>table.Publish(new Point(0, 144), _page); >>// But the table top border extends all the way to top of page!

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2005 08:19 PM UTC

Hi, I am running a 3.3.0 version and I am having the same problem. I have a text placed correctly on the document, but then I have a table to publish in the middle of the page and all I get is a border line at the top of the page. Also, for some reason, number of pages goes up to 10. BY the way, a text that follows the table is positioned correctly on the page #10. Any insight?.. Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2005 10:21 PM UTC

Hi there, I am wandering if anyone from Syncfusion ever visits Essential PDF board. I posted several questions in the last 24 hours with no reply... Anyway, with regards to my previous post, after some investigation, I have noticed that if I remove a header from the document, my table gets back to where it should be (middle of the page). Hope this will help you guys to give me an explanation why is this happening and what I got to do to rectify this problem in my project. Another issue that I am having, is that changing value to ITable.Header[0].Height property has no effect on a table?!...The same problem is with rows - it all the same height and no effect when I change the value with tbl.Rows[i].Height=; property. Could someone please help me with this?.... Thanks. >Hi, >I am running a 3.3.0 version and I am having the same problem. >I have a text placed correctly on the document, but then I have a table to publish in the middle of the page and all I get is a border line at the top of the page. Also, for some reason, number of pages goes up to 10. BY the way, a text that follows the table is positioned correctly on the page #10. >Any insight?.. >Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 05:31 PM UTC

Hi Igor, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I will look into this issue and post an update soon. Thanks, Stephen.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2005 09:46 PM UTC

Hi Igor, I tested both the mentioned issues in version 4.1 and they seem to have been fixed. Here is the test sample used TableInMiddleOfPage.zip Please download version 4.1 from here http://syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=38226 Thanks, Stephen.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon