We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multirow headers click issue

how would you determine if the row clicked on was a header row. I have created a multirow header grid. If I click on the first row it does not fire the cellDoubleClick event which is correct behavour, however if I click on row 2 or 3, it does fire the event eventhough these rows are header rows. I would like to filter this out. Any suggestions

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 12, 2003 11:13 PM UTC

In the CellDoubleClick event handler just check for e.RowIndex if it is greater than 3. Stefan

MD Mark Dykun February 13, 2003 11:57 PM UTC

I create the headers based on metadata at runtime and cannot account for the number of header rows. This solution is extremely ridgid and does not allow for the flexability I need. Is there another way to tell if the row contains header cells? > > In the CellDoubleClick event handler just check for e.RowIndex if it is greater than 3. > > Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 14, 2003 09:06 AM UTC

In CellDoubleClick, instead of checking for 2 or 3, check for the Model.Rows.HeaderCount property. This is the property that should have been set when you created the grid from your metadata and specified a certain number of rows to be header rows. Will this work for you?

MD Mark Dykun February 16, 2003 11:00 PM UTC

> In CellDoubleClick, instead of checking for 2 or 3, check for the Model.Rows.HeaderCount property. This is the property that should have been set when you created the grid from your metadata and specified a certain number of rows to be header rows. > > Will this work for you? > Seems to return the propert 0 based end row. I.e if I have 3 rows then 2 is returned. Is this a correct assumption. Mark

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 17, 2003 12:06 AM UTC

That's correct. The meaning is more like "extra" row header in a addition to the default header at row 0. Stefan

Loader.
Up arrow icon