We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

covered ranges

See the covered cells example that ships with Syncfusion and set the ActiveCurrentCellBehavior to GridCellActivation.DblClickOnCell. Run the application and using the mouse click on a covered range without releasing the mouse button move the button and notice that the entire covered range becomes highlighted. This is different from Excel behavior. How can I turn off the highlighted of a covered range when I move the mouse over the covered cell range? Thanks, Steve

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 14, 2005 12:16 AM UTC

There is no property settings to do this. I think you will have to use your own mouse controller. You can try to modify the default behavior by replacing the existing Selection MouseController with your own customized version. The whole implementation of the GridSelectCellsMouseController class could be copy/pasted to your project and you can rename the class name to for example MySelectCellsMouseController. Then you need to register this custom class with the grid and remove the original mousecontroller. Do this as follows: grid.Model.Options.ControllerOptions &= ~GridControllerOptions.SelectCells. MySelectCellsMouseController selectCellsController = new MySelectCellsMouseController(grid); grid.MouseControllerDispatcher.Add(selectCellsController); Now with that custom mouse control in your project you can now modify it to your needs. In particular, you could remove teh code that adjusts the range for coveredcells. There might be some references to internal Switches that we use internally for debugging and you will get a compiler error about them you can simply comment out those lines.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon