We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Printing Grouping Grid

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I print my grouping grid, I get a the correct number of rows and columns, but the actual data is missing. So, I get a blank report! PrintPreview shows the data in correct format. Even hitting the print button from printpreview dialog prints out the same blank grid. This is my printing code GridPrintDocument pd = new GridPrintDocument(groupingGrid.TableControl); PrintDialog printDialog = new PrintDialog(); printDialog.Document = pd; pd.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = true; printDialog.ShowDialog();

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 14, 2005 07:19 PM UTC

Hi Faraz, Does this happen with a specific printer or also with other printers? What printer do you have? When you print something from Visual Studio does that work correct (a page with formatted code ... - I am asking because we have such a problem here with a Brother printer where we are not able to print from Visual Studio, just in case that is related). Stefan

FH Faraz Haque April 18, 2005 02:48 PM UTC

Well, its weird but if I have captionarea set to true on a grouping grid, the grid doesnt print. Once i say grid.showcaption = false, it prints fine. >Hi Faraz, > >Does this happen with a specific printer or also with other printers? What printer do you have? > >When you print something from Visual Studio does that work correct (a page with formatted code ... - I am asking because we have such a problem here with a Brother printer where we are not able to print from Visual Studio, just in case that is related). > >Stefan >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 18, 2005 07:52 PM UTC

Thanks for the details. I''ll look into it what might be causing this. Stefan >Well, its weird but if I have captionarea set to true on a grouping grid, the grid doesnt print. Once i say grid.showcaption = false, it prints fine. > > >>Hi Faraz, >> >>Does this happen with a specific printer or also with other printers? What printer do you have? >> >>When you print something from Visual Studio does that work correct (a page with formatted code ... - I am asking because we have such a problem here with a Brother printer where we are not able to print from Visual Studio, just in case that is related). >> >>Stefan >>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon