We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Element events

I have a page that contains from 3 to 8 radio buttons on it. Right now when I click them the HTMLUI works great, it does exactly what I need them to do. I can call the click event programmatically and that works great to, the problem is I haven''t found a way to actually change the appearance of the radio button to register as "Clicked" when I call it programmatically. For example when I press "A" on the keyboard this fires the "A" "Click Event" but it doesn''t register on the screen as "Clicked". I don''t want to have to use a java script to do this and was hoping that there would be a "Click" event in HTMLUI to handle this. Is there and I''m just missing it, or do I have to use a java script?

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 12, 2005 04:25 PM UTC

Hi Ben, To show a HTML radio button as selected, you can get the Control object using the HTMLUIControl.Document.GetControlByElement() method and set its Checked property. Please refer to the sample linked to below: HTMLRadioButtonSelect_3272.zip Thanks, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon