We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

3.2.0.0 - So, where is it?

Hi, I have read the the announcement about Essential Suite/Studio 3.2.0.0 and a note that the download link would show up sometime in Direct-Trac (incl. the Key generator link). However I do not find the link, yet and I simply don''t want all of my developers open Direct-Trac issues just to get the keys. No, the installer won''t be able to download the key, as it simply isn''t able to by-pass our corporate firewall. Any chances getting the 3.2.0.0 links into Direct-Trac soon? Regards Kai Iske

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 11, 2005 10:38 AM UTC

Hi Kai, Since this is an interim release, Direct-Trac has not been updated. Essential Studio version 3.2.0.0 is available for download at: http://64.78.18.34/squiffler/patches/v3.2.0.0/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe I have updated your support incident 17188 with the key. You can request keys by emailing salessupport@syncfusion.com or by opening/updating a support incident in Direct-Trac. Regards Arun

KI Kai Iske April 11, 2005 10:50 AM UTC

Arun, thanks for the update. I have received your email. So I will get my developers email a key request then. Regards Kai Iske >Hi Kai, > >Since this is an interim release, Direct-Trac has not been updated. Essential Studio version 3.2.0.0 is available for download at: > >http://64.78.18.34/squiffler/patches/v3.2.0.0/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe > >I have updated your support incident 17188 with the key. You can request keys by emailing salessupport@syncfusion.com or by opening/updating a support incident in Direct-Trac. > >Regards >Arun

NE Ne April 11, 2005 11:45 PM UTC

I thought the final was suppose to be out last week? Here we go again.

NE Ne April 11, 2005 11:46 PM UTC

It''s looking like this 3.2.0.0 is still a beta

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon