We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

The selection is moved to the first row

I have a gridDataBoundGrid created manually in a winform. I select the 4th row and change the winform''s size, the selection is automatically moved to first row. How can I force the grid not to move the selection ? Thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 5, 2005 10:36 AM UTC

>> select the 4th row Does this mean you made a cell in the 4th row the currentcell? If not, try calling grid.CurrentCell.MoveTo(4,1);. If that does not work, add a call to grid.ForceCurrentCellMoveTo = true above the grid.CurrentCell.MoveTo call.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2005 01:45 AM UTC

No, I mean that when I choose a row (4th row) by clicking on a cell in this row, a selection is show on this row, not cell ( because I catch the event CurrentCellActivating and assign e.ColIndex = 0;). But, when I resize the window form that contain this grid, the selection automatically resets to 1st row. I don''t know how to fix it. Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2005 06:46 AM UTC

Here is a sample that dynamically creates a new GriddataBoundGrid on a button click. The grid is positioned and anchored and added to the form. It also has ListBoxMode set and handles CurrentCellActivating as you described. When I click a row, and then size the form to size the grid, the clicked row does not get lost for me using version 3.0.1.0. Does it for you? Are you doing something special when the grid resizes? http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GDBG_Form_7f673cd1.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon