We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to show null in DateTimePickerExt?

I put a DatetimePickerExt on the form and bind it to underlying table: Me.dtpDate.DataBindings.Add(New Binding("text", ds.Tables("Order"), "In_Date")) If the bounded underlying "In_Date" field is DBNull, the DatetimePicerExt will show its default value instead of empty. Can I change it to show empty? Thanks.

2 Replies

FL Frank Lin April 4, 2005 07:49 AM UTC

I also tried to bind it with "value": Me.dt_Date.DataBindings.Add(New Binding("value", ds.Tables("order"), "In_Date")) it doesn''t work either. Is there any method to manually set it to display empty?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 4, 2005 05:23 PM UTC

Hi Frank, DateTimePickerExt is obsolete and has been replaced by DateTimePickerAdv in our latest versions. What version are you using? In our newer versions, null values can be enabled in DateTimePickerAdv by setting EnableNullDate=true and choosing a NullString. You can then set it to null either by pressing Backspace while entering a date or by setting IsNullDate=true programatically. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon