We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

IDataErrorInfo

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26892 Apr 3,2005 11:27 AM Apr 3,2005 02:25 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Paolo Beda
Asked On April 3, 2005 11:27 AM

Please, can anybody tell me if is possible to use the IDataErrorInfo interface provided by my custom business objects with a GridDataBoundGrid bounded to a typed collection of those objects to display in the headers the error icon? Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 3, 2005 12:54 PM

The GridDataBoundGrid does not try to make any use of any IDataErrorInfo objects. So, you would have add code to make use of such objects. Here is one forum thread that has a sample showing one way to display error information on a row. Maybe you can use something similar. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=21730

Paolo Beda
Replied On April 3, 2005 02:25 PM

many thanks, this solve my problem, the example I''ve with Essential Suite 3.0.1.0 doesn''t show the case of GridDataBoundGrid. Paolo

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;