We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridConditionalFormatDescriptor

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26862 Apr 1,2005 02:56 PM Apr 1,2005 06:46 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 1, 2005 02:56 PM

Hi, I am trying to format my grid based on a criteria. My criteria is "[Column] not like '''' " In other words, i need to format all the rows the value of a particular column is not null. I cant seem to find the operator that can do that for me. Any help would be great

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 1, 2005 06:46 PM

There is no special operator for doing a NOT LIKE, but you can check if a logical expression equals 0 to get the complement of the logical expression. GridConditionalFormatDescriptor cfd = new GridConditionalFormatDescriptor("NotEmpty"); cfd.Expression = "( [Col2] LIKE '''' ) = 0" ; cfd.Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.BackColor = Color.LightGoldenrodYellow; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.ConditionalFormats.Add(cfd);

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;