We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

What is the PROBLEM ?

Hello, I have recently developed a userControl (Applet.dll) with Visual Studio .NET 2003. I would like to run this .DLL in a Page HTML like this: <object id=maCalculetteEuro classid="http://193.1.1.23/Applet.dll#Applet.Calculette" VIEWASTEXT> </object> But, if this Applet.dll contents Syncfusion controls, it doesn´t work if the machine running the Applet.dll have not installed Syncfusion librairies. Can you help me?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 4, 2005 09:49 PM UTC

Hi Jonathan, Take a look at the following posting: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=17351 Are you able to use the UserControl you created in the ActiveX Control Test Container? Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 5, 2005 12:26 AM UTC

Jonathan, did you give full trust to the dlls? I uploaded a small article how to configure permission for zero-touch deployment. Zero Touch Deploy.zip Stefan

JU Jonathan Urban April 6, 2005 08:21 AM UTC

Thx for your replies everyone. I have already trusted my .DLL with the tools .NET framework wizard. Recently, I tested concurrent DataGrid which are 100% native .NET. I developed the same .dll, which I integrated in a Web page, I full-trusted it and it works correctly. I work with a trial version of Syncfusion and my question is: How to deploy a Program or .Dll using Syncfusion Controls on a client machine without install totaly Syncfusion? Perhaps the problem exists with the trial version only?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2005 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Jonathan Yes, you cannot deploy applications using the evaluation version of Essential Suite. As noted in this forums post we are working on facilitating this feature in the newer version. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon