We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ggc_TableControlCellMouseUp not functioning

i have 2 GGC, but one of the GGC just won''t trigger the TableControlCellMouseUp event. Under what circumstances will ggc_TableControlCellMouseUp not function ?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 1, 2005 04:40 PM UTC

TableControlCellMouseUp will not be raised if another mouse controller handles the mouse action. Do you have any differences with regards to AllowSelection, AllowGroupBy, AllowSort or do you use different cell types? You might also check TableControlCellClick instead. That will for example be raised by the GroupDragHeader mouse controller when you click on a header. What version do you use? Stefan >i have 2 GGC, but one of the GGC just won''t trigger the TableControlCellMouseUp event. Under what circumstances will ggc_TableControlCellMouseUp not function ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 5, 2005 08:00 AM UTC

the previous setup are: - allowselection = row - listboxselectionmode = one setting both to none now allows me to trigger the mouseup event. however, setting the above 2 to none, i will not be able to highlight the whole row. and i will not be able to perform row delete. the version that i am using is 3.0.1.0

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 5, 2005 08:37 AM UTC

TableControlCellClick is raised on the mouse up for me using your settings described above when I click a record. Does that event serve your purpose? You might try these settings (still will not get the TableControlCellMouseUp), but it forces the grid to use new record selection architecture in 3.0, and the TableControlCellClick event is still raised. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.One;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2005 02:04 AM UTC

TableControlCellClick works well !! Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon