We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

RaiseCellClick

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26808 Mar 31,2005 08:59 PM UTC Mar 31,2005 10:46 PM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
John
Asked On March 31, 2005 08:59 PM UTC

I''m displaying a context menu in the gridcontrol_mousedown event. Based on the menu choice, I''d like to raise a click event in a checkbox on the current row. I can''t seem to figure out just how to communicate the menu choice to the gridcontrol cell click event.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 31, 2005 10:06 PM UTC

There is no variable in the cell click event args that you can use to pass such information. One way you can do this is to add a form-level field and set it to to -1. Then before you raise the event, make it hold the menu item. Then test this variable in your handler, ressetting it to -1 as well.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 31, 2005 10:46 PM UTC

If you really want to use an event to handle things, you can create your own event whose event args passes the menu information as well as the cellclick args. Then you can raise your new event, and catch it in the grid.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;