We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Column width for multiple header rows

How do I explicitly set the column width for a grid with mulitple column rows. If I use the grid.Model.ColWidths it does not change. Tx, curt

2 Replies

SB Soung Bae February 7, 2003 04:14 PM UTC

If this is a data bound grid try: grid.Model.Cols.Size[col] = 200; > How do I explicitly set the column width for a grid with mulitple column rows. > > If I use the grid.Model.ColWidths it does not change. > > Tx, > curt

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 7, 2003 05:51 PM UTC

grid.Model.ColWidths should work. You just have to be aware that the row header in the second and third rows are sharing the same columns as the first row. Also, getting the column index that is associated with a field number within the table is a bit more complicate. The column index that is associated with a that fieldNum needs to be determined with code as follows GridBoundRecordState state = Binder.GetRecordStateAtRowIndex(rowIndex); GridHierarchyLevel ghl = Binder.levels[state.level] as GridHierarchyLevel; int rowFieldNum = ghl.RowFieldToField(state.row, fieldNum); int colIndex = this.binder.FieldToColIndex(rowFieldNum); Now you can change the column width for the specified field. We will try to make such things easier in future versions ... Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon