We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGrouping and FilterBar

Hi. Two questions about filterbar on a GridGroupingControl. 1) I Have this code: this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].AllowFilter = true; this.gridGroupingControl.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowFilterBar = true; this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ReadOnly = true; The last line disable the style of the filterbar cell. I don''t have anymore the combo box. 2)Is it possible to make a filter bar like the gridDataBoundControl filterbar? Thank you.

2 Replies

JG Julien Goldberg March 29, 2005 02:37 PM UTC

Sorry i have forgot one thing in my code: this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "ImageStatus"; Where "ImageStatus" is a home made kind of image, derived from Image. >Hi. > >Two questions about filterbar on a GridGroupingControl. > >1) I Have this code: > >this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].AllowFilter = true; >this.gridGroupingControl.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowFilterBar = true; >this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ReadOnly = true; > >The last line disable the style of the filterbar cell. I don''t have anymore the combo box. >2)Is it possible to make a filter bar like the gridDataBoundControl filterbar? > >Thank you.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 29, 2005 03:36 PM UTC

I am not sure about your first question. You can try hiding the ComboBox button with code like: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].Appearance.FilterBarCell.ShowButtons = GridShowButtons.Hide; Here is a forum thread that shows one way to have a custom dialog in the GridGroupingControl filterbar cell. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=25998

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon