We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGrouping and FilterBar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26655 Mar 29,2005 02:24 PM UTC Mar 29,2005 03:36 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Julien Goldberg
Asked On March 29, 2005 02:24 PM UTC

Hi. Two questions about filterbar on a GridGroupingControl. 1) I Have this code: this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].AllowFilter = true; this.gridGroupingControl.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowFilterBar = true; this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ReadOnly = true; The last line disable the style of the filterbar cell. I don''t have anymore the combo box. 2)Is it possible to make a filter bar like the gridDataBoundControl filterbar? Thank you.

Julien Goldberg
Replied On March 29, 2005 02:37 PM UTC

Sorry i have forgot one thing in my code: this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "ImageStatus"; Where "ImageStatus" is a home made kind of image, derived from Image. >Hi. > >Two questions about filterbar on a GridGroupingControl. > >1) I Have this code: > >this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].AllowFilter = true; >this.gridGroupingControl.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowFilterBar = true; >this.gridGroupingControl.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ReadOnly = true; > >The last line disable the style of the filterbar cell. I don''t have anymore the combo box. >2)Is it possible to make a filter bar like the gridDataBoundControl filterbar? > >Thank you.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 29, 2005 03:36 PM UTC

I am not sure about your first question. You can try hiding the ComboBox button with code like: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns["Size"].Appearance.FilterBarCell.ShowButtons = GridShowButtons.Hide; Here is a forum thread that shows one way to have a custom dialog in the GridGroupingControl filterbar cell. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=25998

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;