We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Disable auto column increment when cut/pasting.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26631 Mar 29,2005 05:50 AM UTC Mar 29,2005 09:39 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Robert Charlebois
Asked On March 29, 2005 05:50 AM UTC

Hi all, I wish to allow users to cut and paste into a gridcontrol. However when cutting and pasting into the grid I do not wish the grid to automatically increase the number of columns (I do however want the number of rows to increase automatically) when pasting a grid area that falls outside the current grid which the data is to be pasted into. What would be the most appropiate way to disallow the gridcontrol to increase the number of columns, but still allow the cut and paste of data?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 29, 2005 09:39 AM UTC

If you do not want to auto-append columns, there is a flag you can set in the ClipboardFlags property. //C# this.gridControl1.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags |= (GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendCols; ''VB.NET Me.GridControl1.Model.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags = Me.GridControl1.Model.CutPaste.ClipboardFlags _ Or GridDragDropFlags.NoAppendCols

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;