We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

problem with older syncfusion and the new one ( ver 3 )

hii... i have a problem when i using the new one. when i use the older one its going ok, but when i use the new one its going different. the diferrent is when i fill in the field then i press enter i check the condition from field grid.CurrentCell.IsInMoveTo and as i see from the older one its value is true but then when i use the new one its different and the value is always false. its make me confuse, because i dont want to change all the code. have you any sugestion for me?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 24, 2005 09:06 AM UTC

Where are you checking CurrentCell.IsInMoveTo? It is set to true at the top of the code that implements CurrentCell.MoveTo, and stays true until a Finally block is hit at the bottom of this code. So, one reason it might be false is if there is some exception being thrown in the MoveTo process. Check your output window to see if any exceptions are noted.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon