We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Setting Color of Series

I have a chart with 3 series and want to change the color that each of the series is displayed as. I looked into the palletes, but none of them were an exact match. Additionaly I found out how to change their border color using: Me.LaborChart.Series(0).Style.Border.Color = Color.Blue Me.LaborChart.Series(1).Style.Border.Color = Color.Red Me.LaborChart.Series(2).Style.Border.Color = Color.Yellow but have not figured out how to change the inside color. Thanks for any help!

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2005 05:29 PM UTC

Off topic, but there is one other question I have. When I load my chart, all of my data is from 0-100, but the chart always shows -25,0,25,50,75,100 I dont mind the 25 increments, but how can I get rid of the one increment below 0?

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team March 24, 2005 07:41 PM UTC

Hi, You can change the Color assigned to each chart series by changing the Interior property of the ChartSeries'' style. BrushInfo interior = this.chartControl1.Series[0].Style.Interior; if(interior == null) interior = new BrushInfo(); Color foreColor = interior.ForeColor; this.chartControl1.Series[0].Style.Interior = new BrushInfo(GradientStyle.None,foreColor, this.borderColorControl.SelectedColor); this.chartControl1.Refresh(); Please also refer to this sample project linked to below: ChartSeriesColors_CS_7277.zip Regarding the range padding, you can manually set the Min of the X axis range to be 0. this.chartControl1.PrimaryXAxis.Range.Min = 0; Thanks and regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon