We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Frozen col

I know i''m doing something wrong but i froze some columns : Model.Cols.FreezeRange (1,4 ) Althought it works there is no blue line on the right border of the 4th col... Any idea why ? Thanks

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2005 03:49 PM UTC

Have you explicitly set that color to blue? grid.Model.Cols.FreezeRange(1,4); grid.Properties.FixedLinesColor = Color.Blue; This seemed to work for me in a GridControl? Do you have any special border properties or gridline properties set that might be affecting this?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2005 03:56 PM UTC

I think there is somthing which interfer but i son''t know what... this code works : ColStyles[4].Borders.Right = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Solid, Color.Black, GridBorderWeight.ExtraThick ); but the previous one not. What in your opinion could make the frozen line not being displayed correctly ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2005 04:14 PM UTC

Can you tell us how to see the problem in one of our samples? Or, can you upload a sample project showing the problem? What version of our library are you using? I tried the earlier code in 3.0.1.0.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2005 04:24 PM UTC

I use ver 2.0.5.1 My application is huge so i can''t upload it..

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2005 04:50 PM UTC

Can you see the problem in one of our samples?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon