We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Frozen col

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

26468 Mar 23,2005 03:43 PM UTC Mar 23,2005 04:50 PM UTC Windows Forms 5
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On March 23, 2005 03:43 PM UTC

I know i''m doing something wrong but i froze some columns : Model.Cols.FreezeRange (1,4 ) Althought it works there is no blue line on the right border of the 4th col... Any idea why ? Thanks

Replied On March 23, 2005 03:49 PM UTC

Have you explicitly set that color to blue? grid.Model.Cols.FreezeRange(1,4); grid.Properties.FixedLinesColor = Color.Blue; This seemed to work for me in a GridControl? Do you have any special border properties or gridline properties set that might be affecting this?

Replied On March 23, 2005 03:56 PM UTC

I think there is somthing which interfer but i son''t know what... this code works : ColStyles[4].Borders.Right = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Solid, Color.Black, GridBorderWeight.ExtraThick ); but the previous one not. What in your opinion could make the frozen line not being displayed correctly ?

Replied On March 23, 2005 04:14 PM UTC

Can you tell us how to see the problem in one of our samples? Or, can you upload a sample project showing the problem? What version of our library are you using? I tried the earlier code in 3.0.1.0.

Replied On March 23, 2005 04:24 PM UTC

I use ver 2.0.5.1 My application is huge so i can''t upload it..

Replied On March 23, 2005 04:50 PM UTC

Can you see the problem in one of our samples?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;