We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridAwareTextBox and Formulas in Grid

Problem with GridAwareTextBox and Formulas in a Grid. We have an application we just upgraded to 3.0.1.0 from 2.1.0.9. Not sure if these are related but, formulas do not show up in the GridAwareTextBox, but normal data does. Also if we click F2 to edit a cell with formulas, the cell in edit mode shows nothing it. Clicking F2 on a cell with normal data shows the data corretly in the cell in edit mode. Do you all know of any problems with this in 3.0? It was working fine before we upgraded.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2005 11:12 PM UTC

Do you see this problem in this sample that we ship? (I could not). \Syncfusion\Essential Suite\3.0.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Quick Start\FormulaGrid Maybe it is related to the grid.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior setting? Are you using something different than the default setting that is used in the sample above? Also, do you see any exceptions being listed in your output window as you try this?

JC John Creviston March 24, 2005 07:00 PM UTC

I do not see the problem in the sample either. I tried a few things and could not see what is causing it. I think I tried a different setting for grid.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior and I don;t think this is causing it. I switched back to using a normal text box so I will not be able to debug this further.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon