We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom Date Control in GDBG

I have created a custom DatePicker cell control based on the KB article http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10435. The renderer has a handler for the ValueChanged event that sets CurrentCell.IsModified = true. I have also added a CurrentCellChanged event handler to the dialog. This event is not being fired when the date in the DatePicker is revised. Is there a call I need to add to my cell control to cause the CurrentCellChanged event to fire? Ken

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2005 06:24 PM UTC

Make sure renderer.NotifyCurrentCellChanging() is called before you save the change, and only save it if this call returns true (otherwise CurrentCellValidating failed...).

KJ Kenneth Johnson March 22, 2005 07:54 PM UTC

When I add NotifyCurrentCellChanged() to OnSaveChanges() event, the grid''s CurrentCellChanged event is not fired until the user moves from the calendar cell to another. When I add it to the cell control''s ValueChanged event, CurrentCellChanged event fires correctly, but the value that is displayed in the cell is today''s date. The cell value is set in OnSaveChanges().

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2005 08:02 PM UTC

Try calling CurrentCell.ConfirmChanges when you want to immediately save the changes.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon