We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeViewAdvDragHighlightTracker

I''m building a touchscreen application for industrial use that uses black backgrounds because we do a lot of graphing, etc. (e.g. like AutoCAD). I''m using TreeViewAdvDragHighlightTracker in all my lists and wanted to change the color of the line that appears between nodes to indicate the drop position. I looked at the source and it looks like the color black is hard-coded: private void DrawDragInsert(Graphics g,int x,int y,int width) {Pen pen = new Pen(Color.Black,2); ... Is there any way around this short of changing and compiling the source myself - perhaps by handling an event?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 21, 2005 05:23 PM UTC

Hi Ken, Unfortunately, we don''t currently provide a method for setting the Pen to be used with the TreeViewAdvDragHighlightTracker. Right now the only way to do so is to modify the source code. If you want, I can enter this as a Feature Request, though I wouldn''t be able to provide a time frame for it being implemented. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

KL Ken Law March 21, 2005 05:59 PM UTC

Thanks Greg, Please do enter it as a feature request.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 21, 2005 08:25 PM UTC

Hi Ken, I''ve entered this as Feature Request #91. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon