We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Assert when loading form with MainFrameBarManager

The form in question is using visual inheritance and the MainFrameBarManager is on the child form. Thoughts? --------------------------- Assertion Failed: Abort=Quit, Retry=Debug, Ignore=Continue --------------------------- Error - Serialization stream access failed. Unable to determine identity of assembly. at AppStateSerializer.GetStream(SerializeMode mode, Object path, IsolatedStorageScope scope, Boolean bwrite) at AppStateSerializer.LoadPersistedData() at AppStateSerializer.Init() at AppStateSerializer..ctor(SerializeMode mode, Object persistpath, IsolatedStorageScope scope) at AppStateSerializer.GetSingleton() at MainFrameBarManager.EndInit() at RMAdminFormBase.InitializeComponent() C:\dev\RecruitMax\RecruitMax.Admin\RMAdminFormBase.cs(211) at RMAdminFormBase..ctor() C:\dev\RecruitMax\RecruitMax.Admin\RMAdminFormBase.cs(33) at RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly) at Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) at RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) at Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) at DesignerHost.CreateObject(Type objectClass, Object[] args, Type[] argTypes, Boolean fThrowException) at DesignerHost.CreateComponent(Type componentClass, DesignSite newSite) at DesignerHost.CreateComponent(Type componentClass, String name) at CodeDomLoader.System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.IDesignerSerializationManager.CreateInstance(Type type, ICollection arguments, String name, Boolean addToContainer) at RootCodeDomSerializer.Deserialize(IDesignerSerializationManager manager, Object codeObject) at CodeDomLoader.Load() at BaseDesignerLoader.Load() at BaseDesignerLoader.BeginLoad(IDesignerLoaderHost host) at DesignerHost.Load(Boolean reloading) at DesignerHost.Init(IServiceProvider provider, DesignerLoader designerLoader) at DesignerService.Microsoft.VisualStudio.Designer.Interfaces.IVSMDDesignerService.CreateDesigner(Object provider, Object designerLoader) --------------------------- Abort Retry Ignore ---------------------------

3 Replies

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team February 6, 2003 11:41 AM UTC

Sean, Could you please zip up this project and attach it to this incident? We don't see this happening in our VI samples here. Thanks Praveen Ramesh

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team February 6, 2003 11:41 AM UTC

And please mention the Tools version you are working with (eval?).

SG Sean Greer February 6, 2003 03:18 PM UTC

> And please mention the Tools version you are working with (eval?). > Praveen, I'm using version 1.5.1.5 of the tools. I will check to see if I can create a repro of the issue and if so, I will send you that project. Regards, Sean

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon