We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

VS2005

Hi, I been subcribing to Syncfusion since version 1. V3 of syncfusion have been out for about 2 over months. There is alot of bugs fixing and licencing issue and also stability and performance concern. Most likely, next version will only for fixing bugs and performance issue. VS2005 will be coming on to the market quite soon and the issue of further integration of Syncfusion in VS2005. In VS2005, there are vast improvement in the control and easy of usage. Is there a white paper giving the issue of VS2005 and further integration of syncfusion product.

1 Reply

CT Craig Tadlock March 26, 2005 01:30 AM UTC

I am also very interested to see Syncfusion''s product roadmap in how it will augment .NET 2.0. It seems like a lot of Syncfusion functionality has been built into .NET 2.0. Any usefull info from the Syncfusion folks? CT >Hi, > >I been subcribing to Syncfusion since version 1. >V3 of syncfusion have been out for about 2 over months. There is alot of bugs fixing and licencing issue and also stability and performance concern. Most likely, next version will only for fixing bugs and performance issue. > >VS2005 will be coming on to the market quite soon and the issue of further integration of Syncfusion in VS2005. In VS2005, there are vast improvement in the control and easy of usage. Is there a white paper giving the issue of VS2005 and further integration of syncfusion product.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon