We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridRecordValueChangedEventArgs no longer present after upgrade to 3

I have to get our applciation which was originally written for version 2 of the Grid to run on version 3 and after installing the new bits I get the following exceptions during compilation: D:\Vault\C1Code\CorbisOne_Fremont\ApplicationUI\Pricing\PricingTool\UserControls\ProductTemplateAttributeValueGridControl.cs(213): The type or namespace name ''GridRecordValueChangedEventArgs'' does not exist in the class or namespace ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping'' (are you missing an assembly reference?) which relates to the following event: private void gridGroupingControl1_RecordValueChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridRecordValueChangedEventArgs e)

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 17, 2005 05:50 PM UTC

Hi Matt, the event class was moved to the grouping base assembly and therefore the namespace changed and the "Grid" prefix was removed. Change your event handler to: private void gridGroupingControl1_RecordValueChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Grouping.RecordValueChangedEventArgs e) Stefan >I have to get our applciation which was originally written for version 2 of the Grid to run on version 3 and after installing the new bits I get the following exceptions during compilation: > >D:\Vault\C1Code\CorbisOne_Fremont\ApplicationUI\Pricing\PricingTool\UserControls\ProductTemplateAttributeValueGridControl.cs(213): The type or namespace name ''GridRecordValueChangedEventArgs'' does not exist in the class or namespace ''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping'' (are you missing an assembly reference?) > >which relates to the following event: > > >private void gridGroupingControl1_RecordValueChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridRecordValueChangedEventArgs e) >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 17, 2005 05:51 PM UTC

Try using the CurrentRecordContextChange event to see if that gives you access to what you need. Check the e.Action to determine exactly what state in teh change process that you are in.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon