We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Right-to-Left Annotations

Hi, I''m trying to implement a scenario that allows the user to create new multiline right-to-left (hebrew) annotations on an existing document while viewing the document. I noticed that you support only the creation of new PDF documents and I also couldn''t find a way to define new annotations as Right-to-Left and multi-line. Am I missing something?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 20, 2005 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Oren, 1) Currently Essential PDF can only create new PDF documents . 2) Version 3.0.1.0 of Essential PDF does not have RTL support. However, RTL Support has been added in the latest version [Will be available for download later this week]. I will look into the scenario with multiple line Annotations and update you shortly. Thank you for your patience. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi, > >I''m trying to implement a scenario that allows the user to create new multiline right-to-left (hebrew) annotations on an existing document while viewing the document. I noticed that you support only the creation of new PDF documents and I also couldn''t find a way to define new annotations as Right-to-Left and multi-line. Am I missing something? >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon